The Alesis NanoSynth
Specifications | F.A.Q. | Patches | Cakewalk, Opcode Vision and Voyetra files...
Complete MIDI Composition ToolDon't let its compact design fool you...the NanoSynth is a powerful sound creation tool that offers features and sonic quality that go far beyond other modules in its price range. The NanoSynth's 8 MB sound library includes 512 preset programs and 128 spaces for user-designed programs. Pianos, organs, cutting-edge and vintage synth sounds, strings, brass, winds, guitars, drums, percussion and much more are offered within this sonic collection. Fifteen complete drumsets and an entire bank of sounds are arranged in the General MIDI hierarchy, making it easy to set up standardized creation/playback of music and multimedia projects. The NanoSynth's true 64-voice polyphony and 64-part multitimbral response across its 16 MIDI channels lets you create lush, intricate orchestrations. Built-in Alesis digital multieffects include great-sounding reverb, chorus, distortion, delay, rotary speaker simulation and more. In addition to standard stereo audio outputs on 1/4" connectors, the NanoSynth offers a built-in serial computer port as well as audio inputs on phono (RCA) plugs so you can use it with a sound card on your computer. Also, its MIDI In and Out/Thru connectors enable you to use the NanoSynth for sequence recording and playback or to connect with MIDI software tools
- 512 Preset, 128 User programs
- 48kHz linear samples
- 64 voice polyphony
- 16 part multitimbral
- GM compatible
- Built in effects
- Front panel controllers
- Compact size
Alesis NanoSynth Specifications
- Type : Sample playback synthesizer module
- Keys: N/A
- Polyphony : 64 voices
- MIDI Channels : 16
- ROM : 8MB
- Sounds : 512 preset 128 user programs
- Samples : 16 bit 48kHz Linear samples
- General MIDI : GM compatible.
- Effects : On board effects, based on the Alesis Q2 FX processor
- Drums : 15 Drum kits, rhythm loops
- Input / Output : Stereo L and R (RCA) Out, Stereo L and R (RCA) Inputs,
MIDI IN, OUT/THRU, Serial Port with MAC/PC switch
- Controls : 5 front panel knobs : Volume, FX, MIDI Channel, Program Group and Program.
- Sequencer No on-board sequencer, computer sequencer program included on CD ROM.
- Other features : Free CD-ROM with Sysex and Sample Transfer utility, sequencer, editor and MIDI player software, extra sounds.
- Dimensions : 5.5" x 1.75" x 4.5" (140mm x 39mm x 115 mm) - 1/3 space rack module.
- List Price : $449