Rhodes Patch for QS8?
[ Follow Ups ] [ The QuadraSynth Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Posted by Sean Higgins on September 29, 2000 at 15:11:27:
I have a QS8 and my friend has a Roland A-90 and I regret to say that his Rhodes patch is so much better than the Alesis (doesn't even have one). I was looking into the vintage synth card and I heard that doesn't even have one either. Why is this? Even more important, where can I get a decent rhodes sound? I'd hate to go out and have to buy an A-90 when I really love my QS8!
- Re: Rhodes Patch for QS8? Boink 10/13/2000
- Source for Vintage Keys samples JD 10/02/2000
- Re: Rhodes Patch for QS8? Rod 9/29/2000
- Re: Rhodes Patch for QS8? ET 10/02/2000
- Re: Rhodes Patch for QS8? ET 10/02/2000 (0)