Help - QS8 and Cubase problems
[ Follow Ups ] [ The QuadraSynth Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Posted by Mick on August 20, 2001 at 16:32:47:
I purchased an Alesis QS8 2 years ago and in all that time I have not managed successfully to sequence via Cubase VST.
As far as I can tell, all the settings are correct: I have the latest version of Cubase, my PC is Windows 98 with a soundblaster Live Platinum soundcard.
Basically, my PC receive MIDI information from the QS8 and I can record for a few bars, after which the signal seems to disappear and I can record no more.
By 'resetting devices' in Cubase, I can continue, but lose the signal again straight away.
Is this a common occurrence with the QS8. If so, what is the remedy.
A friend of mine has managed to use Cubase on my PC ok with a different keyboard so I have no option but to blame the QS8.
- Re: Help - QS8 and Cubase problems Paul Klissner 8/22/2001
- Re: Help - QS8 and Cubase problems et 8/21/2001
- Re: Help - QS8 and Cubase problems jon 8/21/2001
- Re: Help - QS8 and Cubase problems jon 8/21/2001 (0)
- Re: Help - QS8 and Cubase problems Jon 8/20/2001