replace volume slider

[ Follow Ups ] [ The QuadraSynth Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by barny on June 05, 2005 at 15:55:58:


does anybody know which type of slider they use? My QS7 has a "volume jump" in the upper third of its way and I would like to replace it. Solder iron is available (and I can use it:-))
I searched ALPS, bourns, radioohm but couldn´t find a similar type. Any help?

Bernhard from Germany

Follow Ups: