Re: Alesis Qs6.1 or Korg N5?
Posted by chodan on November 23, 1998 at 13:37:36:
In Reply to: Alesis Qs6.1 or Korg N5? posted by Park on November 21, 1998 at 19:16:30:
I think the best deal is the Qs6.1 for these reasons
1. More rom 16 meg versus the 12 meg in the n5.
2. More expandable which means it will expand to 32 meg rom as apposed
to the n5 which will always be 12 meg .
3. The ability to import your own custom sounds.
4. A great software bundleinculing sequencers and sound file editers.
5. Price the retail price if the Qs6.1 is 100$ cheaper.
What does the n5 have that alesis don`t I think it
has an arppegiater "which is included in cakewalk 8.0 which i`m using]
now",and I think maybe a resonance filter which may or not be important
to you although some of the sounds on the Qs6.1
simulate a res filter I`m told .