Re: Hey Joakim!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Message ] [ The QuadraSynth Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Joakim on August 26, 1999 at 16:35:16:

In Reply to: Hey Joakim! posted by JMC on August 26, 1999 at 00:29:27:

Its refered to as 'snd type' in the display (program edit). You can set it to either keyb or drum. In the QS sysex doc its refered to as key mode, but i dont remeber whet they call it in the manual.

Good luck

Follow Ups: