You said it...
[ Follow Ups ] [ The QuadraSynth Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Posted by Shattre on February 21, 2001 at 21:34:08:
In Reply to: Re: Gig Bag posted by Chris on February 21, 2001 at 13:14:59:
Since I play a lot of gigs at my college, I have to haul my QS8.1 all the way across campus, about 4 city blocks. In all honesty, it's easier to carry WITHOUT the 88 key hardcase with wheels, that I have. The hardcase is more than half the weight of the QS alone, and it only has two wheels, so dragging it is an bitch. Only plus is that I bungie cord my quicklock stand to the top of it, so I don't have to make two trips... And the worst thing, it doesn't fit in a standard sadan. Eventually, when I look about getting a car, I'm going to haveto get a wagon just to fit this case in.
Only plus, I actually put on quite a bit of muscel at the end of last symester when we practiced all the time, between that huge (way too big for it's wattage) 80W Crate amp and my keyboard/case and stand...
Ok, I'll stop bitching now, just make sure you choose something LIGHT, small, and prefferably that has 4 wheels (if they make bags/shells like that).
- I hear DAT ET 2/22/2001
- Re: I hear DAT Chris Tolbert 2/23/2001
- Re: I hear DAT David Moore 2/24/2001
- Re: I hear DAT David Moore 2/24/2001 (0)
- ebay, my friend... btw, that last post title was a shameless pun, you should be ashamed of yourself! ;) -nt- Eric (Shattre) 2/22/2001
- Re: I hear DAT Chris Tolbert 2/23/2001 (1)