Cakewalk vs. Cubasis
Posted by Ned Swift on January 29, 1999 at 18:38:41:
I have recently purchased a QS8 which I would like to sequence up to 16 MIDI tracks of sounds with a PC. I also what to produce sheet music. Presently, I am using PowerTracks Pro Audio, but I find that it has limitations. If I were to change programs, what should I use, Cakewalk or Cubasis? Your advice on this matter is very much appreciated. Thank you for your help.
- Re: Cakewalk vs. Cubasis Tom Cantrell 2/04/99
- Re: Cakewalk vs. Cubasis Markus Nentwig 2/02/99
- Re: Cakewalk vs. Cubasis Shadow 1/30/99
- Re: Cakewalk vs. Cubasis Daniel Gardner 2/04/99
- Re: Cakewalk vs. Cubasis Daniel Gardner 2/04/99 (0)