Qcard Slot problem
OK, now that I've got TWO Qqards (Classical instruments and Vintage Synth), what do I need to do to
make programs/mixes on the the "Extra banks" (included w/ CD) work properly for the card that is in the "B" slot?
When I load these programs/mixes for the "B" card into the user bank or just direct from Unisyn, the voices in programs and the programs in mixes
all point to ones that are on the "A" card. I suppose the only fix is to swap cards back and forth,
but that is a royal pain in the butt.
Anyone got a quick fix?
- Re: Qcard Slot problem P Duthie 5/14/2000
- Re: Qcard Slot problem jean 5/08/2000
- Re: Qcard Slot problem Peter 5/09/2000
- Re: Qcard Slot problem Peter 5/09/2000 (0)
- Re: Qcard Slot problem Mark 5/08/2000
- Re: Not quite a fix... Martin K. 5/08/2000