The Alesis QSR
Visit the MIDI-Store for great deals on Alesis gear.
Specifications | Windows Editor Librarian | Cakewalk Instrument Definitions
Patches | MIDI files | Serial Port Driver | SoundBridge | More info
Alesis QSR Specifications
- Type : Sample playback synthesizer module
- Keys: N/A
- Polyphony : 64 voices
- MIDI Channels : 16
- ROM : 16MB, expandable to 32MB using 2 PCMCIA ROM and RAM cards.
- Sounds : 512 preset 128 user programs, 400 preset and 100 user mixes, expandable using PCMCIA cards.
- Samples : 16 bit, 48kHz Linear samples
- General MIDI : GM compatible.
- Effects : On board effects, based on the Alesis Q2 FX processor
- Drums : Drum kits, rhythm loops
- Input / Output : 4 Audio Out, Phones, MIDI IN, OUT, THRU, Serial interface for Mac/PC, ADAT optical digital output, 48kHz input, 2 PCMCIA card slots
- Controls :Volume knob, Data wheel, 8 Edit buttons.
- Sequencer No on-board sequencer, can play standard MIDI files from PCMCIA expansion cards
- Other features : Using PCMCIA Flash RAM cards, custom samples and programs can be added. Free CD-ROM with Sysex and Sample Transfer utility, sequencer, editor and MIDI player software, extra sounds.
- List Price : $899
More infoSince the Alesis QSR is identical to the QS7 and QS8 models (except for the keys and master control functions), you can find some more useful info, and user reviews on the QS7 and QS8 pages.